New New !

07 noviembre 2009




Hello Everyone! I am Mehdi, a Moroccan Deejay. I joined the team of YOULOVEHOUSEMUSIC yesterday! I'm a fan of House, Prog House & Tech-House! I pledge to offer you the latest BOMB! Enough talk, come to act !

- Leave The Souvenir Behind ( Filip Jeven & JP Serano Bootleg )

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/86029833/file.html
Don't need A lot of blabla ! Fuck'n Exclusive !


- MICK Kastenholt - I Got The Bomb ( Original Vocal Mix )

http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/2119692/file.html
The Title Of the Track Say All What u Have To know ! nice vocal !


- Riley & Durrant - Jagerbomb (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike remix )

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/18623140/file.html

Sometimes We SHINE .. This Is A Day Like That !


-Tiesto Feat. C.C. Sheffield - Escape Me (Marcel Woods Remix )

http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/56548806/file.html
Veryyyyy HOOOOT Track ! Must Have The Best Remix !;)


So I Think It's To Enough Bombs !! ;) Enjoy & Leave Feedbacks ! :D

By : Dj Med's

3 comentarios

Anónimo dijo...
DeMartini dijo...

Wowww great begining ;)& welcomee mehdi!!!!!!

9 de noviembre de 2009 a las 12:09
Anónimo dijo...