Reee !!

23 noviembre 2009


Hii Guys ! Soryy for My Late but I have A problem With My Computer & U know How Much It's Sick When Ur Mac Pro was Out :s ! SO I'm Back With Some Fresh Bombs As I Usually Do Jejeje! Hope U'll Enjoyy

- Dj Delicious & Till West - NYPD ( Funkerman Remix )


- Leventina - Nightshift ( Groovenatics & Nikola Remix )


- Dada Life - Let's Get Bleeped Tonight ( Albin Myers Remix )


- Sebastian Drums & Avicii - Even ( Mike Kastenholt Remix )


- Serge Devant Feat. Nadia Ali - 12 Wives In Teheran ( David Tort Remix )


- Sebastian Drums & Avicii - Pastis ( Original Mix ) BOOOOOMB !


Hope U Like ! & Please To Those Who Dislike This Site Go Away ! & Thxs To The Followers ^^ XD !!

By Dj Med'S !