
First and thanks to those who liked my last post .. I Post Too Quickly ^^! But what a Niiiice Post :D So in the menu there is prog, house and Techy, something special :P. .. So JUST ENJOY!
- Steve Angello - Tivoli (Andycap remix )
Verry Niiiiice ! The Best Remix ( I think :p )
- Juan Magan Vs Marcos Rodriguez - Muevo Su Pelo ( Gregor Salto remix )
Good ! But I Reallyy Prefer The Nick Korline Remix ;)
- Thomas Gold & Eddy Cabrera - Losing My Religion ( Pia Jansson remix )
I Like It ! An Instrumental Very Goood Remix (y)
- Sebastien Drums , Avicii - Even ( Angger Dimas remix )
Woooow ! Best Remix Of Even ; It's A Really Hot Techy Tune ! Enjoy It Guyys
- Kid Sister - Right Hand Hi ( Kim Fai Remix )
Good Remix With Nice Vocal ! Like It
- Michael Canitrot - Desire ( Syke N Sugarstarr remix )
WOOW HOOT ! Rally Nice Vocal from Canitrot, Nice Remix & Nice Piano Ride !
- Dream City - Loving You ( Nicky Romero remix ) !! Nice Vocal
I Really Fall In Love With The Vocal ! LOL HEHE ! Hope You'll do too :D
- Sono - Better ( Laurent Wolf Voice remix ) !! Hot Traack ,Must Have,Click Click !!
Don't Need Comments ! Open U'll Understand HEHE !
So Guuys ! This Post Is Hotly Finished ! I Hope You Enjoy The Tracks Like Me !
See You ! ohh , Thxs For Comments my Last Post & Don't Forget To Do it For This Toooooo !
By : DJ MED'S


2 comentarios
Thanks a lot man! Awesome tracks! Keep up the posting!
11 de noviembre de 2009 a las 14:24U re Welcome Man ! Just Enjoy Good Music ;)
11 de noviembre de 2009 a las 17:34Publicar un comentario